3. April 2013

When the sun comes out




Dazu gibt es nichts zu sagen, ausser When the sun comes out

Ich hoffe das Wetter wird bald besser sein, ich halte das nicht mehr aus. Ich will endlich wieder Sommerkleider und offene Schuhe tragen. Wetterfee, bitte bitte bring uns Sonne.
Was sagt ihr zu diesem Outfit? Ich trage zur Zeit sehr gerne blau mit weiß. Freu mich auf euer Feedback.
J.C.



There is nothing to say, besides When the sun comes out

I hope the weather will be better soon, I feel sick of it. I want to wear my summer dresses and open shoes, finally. Please let the sun come out.
What do you say about this outfit? At the time, I ike to wear a lot of blue and white clothing. Looking forward to your feedback. 
J.C.
















Schuhe: Reebok / Shoes: Reebok
Jeans: Esprit / Jeans: Esprit
Pullover: Ralph Lauren / Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Jeansjacke: H&M / denim jacket: H&M
Tasche: aus Gran Canaria (no name) / Bag: from Gran Canaria (no name)
Cap: Chicago Cubs (NEW ERA) Stolen by my boy :-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich auf eure Kommentare :-)